Tuesday, January 31, 2023

January 2023

 

I needed to get started again, since I put exercising at the end of my priority list for the past few months.  It is now the last day of January 2023.  If you look at my previous posts, it's been a while since I am actively posting here which means I too am struggling with my motivation to keep an active lifestyle that include regular exercise.

As usual my excuses include my work.  I walk a lot at work.  Life in general is just busy and I made it the reason why I don't do any exercises when I am home.  

Now, we passed the 2023 new year and the Chinese new year of the rabbit and I am proud to say I have at least did two workouts as of right now.  I planned to do more and hope that I would keep myself motivated so I can finally get the courage to make fitness into a side hustle and a part of my daily lifestyle.

My NASM Personal Trainer certificate is expiring next year and I registered for a specialization to hopefully help me with my motivation as well.  

You guys will know when I finished my specialization and really motivate myself to successfully add exercise to my life regularly.  I will be posting more by then.

I will surely keep you all updated.

Thank you for joining me in this journey.  Let's keep the fire going...

Glynith



No comments:

Post a Comment